Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

**Location needed for new short film **

• 09-10-2011 3:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16

I am shooting a short film and I am looking for a location for the main scenes in the film. The film is about an abduction. A man will be taken to a location and tied up. I am looking for something like an old horse stable or abandoned shed. It needs to be run down or eerie looking. It is important that it looks the part as it will carry the mood of the whole film. Preferably a plug socket near by but could rent a generator if not. if anybody knows a good location in the Dublin area or near enough please let me know. A small finders fee is applicable!!

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 12,307 Mod ✭✭✭✭miamee

There's what looks like an abandoned shed (pretty run down) behind the National Archives building in D8 which might be suitable. It's on Peter Street.

If I pass it by soon I'll see if there is any phone number on it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 16 bulletbreaker

I'll check it out, cheers for the reply!!

Advertisement