Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Furniture recycling in Dublin

Options
  • 09-10-2011 4:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,137 ✭✭✭

I'm looking for furniture recycling shops in Dublin City, where I would get chairs or tables that are going to be dumped.

Thanks for any suggestions!

Comments

• Site Banned Posts: 2,037 ✭✭✭paddyandy

Loads of Very good 2nd hand furniture in OXFAM francis street dublin 8. good place for a browse for other items too.Makes me wonder what do people call poverty these days at all.The things people dump these days.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,554 ✭✭✭Sundew

Oxfam also have a second hand furniture shop on King Inns St (off Parnell st).
    I passed it yesterday afternoon and there is some interesting stuff in there.

Busy bees have a shop on Bridgefoot St (near Thomas St)
    http://www.furniturerecyclingdublin.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 9,695 ✭✭✭John_Rambo

I was redirected to www.freetradeireland.ie by Dublin Waste... got rid of lots of decent furniture I couldn't keep. Worked out very well.

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭kynzvart

John_Rambo wrote: »
    I was redirected to www.freetradeireland.ie by Dublin Waste... got rid of lots of decent furniture I couldn't keep. Worked out very well.
    Do you not have FREE CYCLE in Ireland.We have it here in Worcestershire,and its great,You put all your unwanted items on it and items you would like to get, it goes on their web site, within a couple of hours or even less, its gone.Wonderful site.

• Registered Users Posts: 31 jynx59

hi, there is a great website, everything is free, it's called
    www.jumbletown.ie, have a look and see what you think.

• Advertisement
Advertisement