Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

thinking of joining a gym, which one??????

Options
  • 09-10-2011 4:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭

i am thinking of joining a gym in letterkenny, but want somewhere that has the right facilities at the right price.

i have been through the websites of the local hotels but they all look fairly similar.

can anyone recommend somewhere from their experience?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,299 ✭✭✭paulmclaughlin

That Warehouse gym behind the Radisson is 2 euro a visit I heard. Never been but seen photos and it looks good.

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭creaghadoos

That Warehouse gym behind the Radisson is 2 euro a visit I heard. Never been but seen photos and it looks good.

was thinking of a pool as well

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,299 ✭✭✭paulmclaughlin

The Aura has a pool too, not sure about prices but.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,354 ✭✭✭henke

Hi, I was thinking of joining a gym also. Just a question on Aura and does it get quite busy and are there only certain times you can use the pool?

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭creaghadoos

The Aura has a pool too, not sure about prices but.

aura looks very very busy

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

I checked out the radisson, can't remember the prices but facilities look top notch, looks nice an quiet, small pool, separate weights room. Every week I say I'm gonna join a gym but I'm not sure which one, will definietly try warehouse gym before gettin a
    membership elsewhere but as above I'd like a pool and not
    too keen on the no showers/lockers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,852 ✭✭✭homer simpson

Best advise I can give you guys is call into all the gyms in town, they will help ya out and answer any questions ya have. The time I was looking about joining somewhere in the town, i thought the Errigal hotel the best value for membership, but I went to the Aura and paid as you go as I really wouldn't get the full use out of a paid up membership.

The Aura if you have an hour free in the afternoon is very good, if you go between 12 - 2 you pay €5 and that gets you gym and pool, for as long as you want and its never too busy unless there is a school in the pool, then they close of part of the pool.

Advertisement