Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tesco Soft Drink

Options
  • 09-10-2011 7:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,705 ✭✭✭

Last night in Tesco Phibsbrough I bought 4 bottles of Club Energise, all 4 tasted strange I checked the date on 2 before tasting it was November 30 2011, on the 3rd I didn't bother as it tasted the same as the above 2.

I found the 4th to taste the worst and upon finishing it I checked the date to see why, it is dated February 28 2011, nearly fcuking 8 months out of date. Now I am worried after drinking something so long out of date.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,824 ✭✭✭ShooterSF

Is it best before or use by? If it's best before I'm sure you'll be fine. If it's use by maybe consult a doctor? Be more careful about the dates in future as it's not illegal to sell "out of date" stock.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,456 ✭✭✭Jev/N

First question - "best before" or "use by" ?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,786 ✭✭✭slimjimmc

I found the 4th to taste the worst and upon finishing it I checked the date to see why
    I love this bit of the OP. If it tasted so bad why the heck did you keep drinking it and the previous 3 :eek:.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,056 ✭✭✭✭BostonB

slimjimmc wrote: »
    I love this bit of the OP. If it tasted so bad why the heck did you keep drinking it and the previous 3 :eek:.

+1 :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭jesus_thats_gre

Poison?!?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,165 ✭✭✭rameire

you need to call cdc and your local undertaker.

🌞 3.8kwp, 🌞 Split 2.28S, 1.52E. 🌞 Clonee, Dub.🌞

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Am I reading correctly that definitely two of the bottles were dated Nov 2011, but they tasted "wrong"? If that's the case, then you should get in touch with Club Energise customer services (probably printed on the side of the bottle) and let them know.

Advertisement