Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

phone left in taxi

Options
  • 09-10-2011 8:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 560 ✭✭✭

probably a long shot, actually no probably about it! my girlfriend got a taxi from supermacs in eyre square to laurel park week before last, she left her samsung galaxy s in the car. any info would be really appreciated as she had everything on it, pictures etc. small reward offered for any info.
    i'd say its long gone but worth asking.
    thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭Oliver_Ahern

go to the taxi offices,(depending on what taxi it was, one by hole in the wall, one by AIB on eyre square, one by Cuba etc) they have loads of lost stuff.. IF the driver didnt rob it..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 560 ✭✭✭wesf

thanks for that, i'll check it out!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,728 ✭✭✭dilallio

Check with Mill Street Garda Station also - some people who find things in a taxi may drop them in there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 560 ✭✭✭wesf

will do, thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,138 ✭✭✭Tomebagel

go to the taxi offices,(depending on what taxi it was, one by hole in the wall, one by AIB on eyre square, one by Cuba etc) they have loads of lost stuff.. IF the driver didnt rob it..

Majority of the time its the next passenger that robs it,not the driver

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 902 ✭✭✭scholar007

wesf wrote: »
    probably a long shot, actually no probably about it! my girlfriend got a taxi from supermacs in eyre square to laurel park week before last, she left her samsung galaxy s in the car. any info would be really appreciated as she had everything on it, pictures etc. small reward offered for any info.
    i'd say its long gone but worth asking.
    thanks

Did yerself or herself try ringing it?

Advertisement