Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone in Lima, Peru?

Options
  • 09-10-2011 9:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭

I arrive in a couple of weeks, will be working in Lima for approx 6 months. My Spanish is decent but I'll need some English speaking friends too :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭themacman

bump

• Registered Users Posts: 15,242 ✭✭✭✭Fr Tod Umptious

Hi
    I am not living there but I have been there on a few extended stays for work over the past few years.

How familiar are you with the city ?
    Where will you be living ?

There is an English pub on Calle Pizza in Mirafolores that gets a good few British\Irish customers, that may be a place to start to try and meet a few ex pats.

There is also an Irish pub on Calle Shell, also in Mirafolores but i have not been to it.

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭themacman

Many thanks for the reply Father.

I´ll be staying in the Miraflores or Barranco area. The Irish Bar on Schell was closed as per 4pm on a Friday so not sure about that one. Im going to check out the English pub later as I have heard wind of it before. Cheers.

Anyone else around feel free to chime in.

• Registered Users Posts: 49 ipad

actually planning on travelling around south america in a few years and I'm looking forward to Lima!!

Advertisement