Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Beaphar: Cat Spot on - opinions

• 09-10-2011 9:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 338 ✭✭

Ive just used this product on a cat for fleas,
    how long does it take before the effect is seen?
    should they be dead by morning?

has anyone used this before? there are wild cats hanging around so i assume this is where the cat in question got them from.
    what is the best product to use? is this on of the best or have people used anything better?

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 338 ✭✭Renno123

looking online it seems that frontline and advantage are better?
    are these only available from a vet?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,441 ✭✭✭planetX

couldn't comment on the one you mention, but I would never bother with something that 'repels' fleas - go for killing them instead.
    Have always used frontline, but this year it hasn't worked. Our fleas seem to have become immune:mad: Cold weather will kill them off for the winter tho.

Some pharmacies stock them, and you can also order them online.

• Registered Users Posts: 338 ✭✭Renno123

What exactly do they mean by "repel" :confused:
    there is not much point in flea drops unless they actually kill the fleas :rolleyes:
    i cant find much about this product online... or what it contains. i quess
    ill wait a week, see what happens and if no improvement ill get stuff off the vets.
    i assumed it would be the same stuff just made more easily available through pet shops

Advertisement