Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sports changing rooms

Options
  • 09-10-2011 11:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭

I recently joined crunch, the gym in ucd. they didnt really explian to me what procedure was with changing rooms etc. If there even are changing rooms? Or just those lockers before you go up the stairs? any help would be great, thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,572 ✭✭✭WeeBushy

Crunch have changing rooms and you should have been given the code when you joined. They're near the end of the corridor on the right (guys) and past the reception desk on the right (girls). Go up to crunch and show them your card and they will give you the code.

Edit just to be a bit clearer: The changing rooms are on the ground floor, past the UCD sports reception.

There are non-crunch ones on the ground floor as well where you can change/shower, but they don't have lockers in them and are open to everyone, so I wouldn't recommend leaving your stuff in them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,289 ✭✭✭parker kent

They normally write the code on your receipt.

Advertisement