Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Advice on new business premises

Options
  • 09-10-2011 11:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,096 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

I have a quick question which I am sure people here will be able to offer advice on. Basically I am investigsting a new business venture which will require a relatively small premises to operate out of (basically offering some specific training courses on an individual or very small group basis) anywhere in the Dublin area.

I am quite young and whilst I been involved in a number of businesses through consulting etc, I have never rented a business premises. I have found there are absolutely loads available with monthly rent within my budget. What I am wondering is, what are minimum lease terms and deposit requirements like at present? Given the climate is it possible to secure 1/2/3 month or 30-day notice leases? And advice in this regard would be much appreciated. Just want an idea of what the environment is like before contacting letting agents.

Thanks,

Dave

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11 DomPedroII

Hi Dave,

We are starting up www.hubhouse.org in a beautiful rural setting in Cabinteely (but 5 mins walk from the LUAS line). Has lots of parking and a lot of different rooms that could work for your business. We'd be happy to give you a flexible contract as you start off.

Would you like to come see the place?

All the best,
    Niall

Advertisement