Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Can you get banned from Face Book?????

• 10-10-2011 1:21am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭

one second Iam on facebook next thing i know I can leave comments on my friends posts so I reload the page and now I cant even load the login screen :confused:

i can load any othe page but not facebook :mad:WTF:mad:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,433 ✭✭✭✭The_Kew_Tour

F.U.B.A.R wrote: »
    normally I would agree as i never really chatted to people on there and the games were getting tedious without a credit card but I am trying to run an airsoft team and trying to organise us to go to some games but now I cant

might be just login issues or something

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭F.U.B.A.R

rite well being an airsofter I often frequent this site to make pictures of some pretty outlandish guns and put them up in their own rather large album on FB and recently ive been bombarded by the nuckle draggers across the lake leaving quite insulting remarks on these pictures and reported these comments then politely told them to go F*ck themselves and then deleted all the comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,541 ✭✭✭Gee Bag

Doesn't seem too bad,

I thought you might have been posting pictures of an ahem....'intimate personal nature' or something saucy like that

Gee Bag wrote: »
    Doesn't seem too bad,

I thought you might have been posting pictures of an ahem....'intimate personal nature' or something saucy like that

really like that 12year old :P from up north honestly the dad blames the one thing he has no comprehension of lol

might be just login issues or something

yup thats sortof whats going on here one minute i can log in here the next its youtube then FB Its just this ****ty meteor dongle :rolleyes:

But still has anyone ever been banned from facebook or even heard a wisper out of a mod??????

Do facbook mods even exist???

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,980 ✭✭✭meglome

I know someone who had their page locked because they were fraped with some pro-paedophilia comments. Don't know if someone reported them or some filter picked it up. Once they explained the situation it was unlocked again.

huh it appears there is life in Facebook admin after all although my friends (and myself) have been fraped in such horrendous ways for example one link leading to a mass shemale orgy was posted as well as numerous pro paedophilia white hate etc etc and everybody just laughed and moved on there was no intervention on an administrative scale though

many friend counts dwindled aswel :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 374 ✭✭hangon

F.U.B.A.R wrote: »
    one second Iam on facebook next thing i know I can leave comments on my friends posts so I reload the page and now I cant even load the login screen :confused:

i can load any othe page but not facebook :mad:WTF:mad:

Dont forget that googles social network which already has at least 25 mill users is no longer invitation only.

you will see a + sign on Googles homepage,,it is that easy to join.
    of course at least one of your friends will need to private your friends on facebook so they will know where to find you.

facebook has shown such contempt for their users private data lately i would not care if they wen't out of buisness TBH.
    it cannot do any harm to try anyway!:)

hangon wrote: »
    Dont forget that googles social network which already has at least 25 mill users is no longer invitation only.

you will see a + sign on Googles homepage,,it is that easy to join.
    of course at least one of your friends will need to private your friends on facebook so they will know where to find you.

facebook has shown such contempt for their users private data lately i would not care if they wen't out of buisness TBH.
    it cannot do any harm to try anyway!:)

advertising much?????

But seriously I know how to use facebook I aint going dicking about with annother social network but eventually it will rise and facebook will become the necro network like myspace :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,605 ✭✭✭OakeyDokey

Probably just technical issues but yes you can be banned.

• Advertisement

OakeyDokey wrote: »
    Probably just technical issues but yes you can be banned.

so I keep hearing but have yet to see Iam friends (well not actuall friends) with some people who get away with such terrible nonsense altogether lol

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭nitromaster

They might temporary block you from posting chat messages, posts, male, adding people, etc or might give you a warning for upload like paedophliac objects...(or report you to the garda :pac:)
    Normally questionable content has to be reported before they review it though.

but yeah, just log in issues.

well I would never dwell in that sort of....evil ever so I'm safe there :cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,061 ✭✭✭✭Del2005

Have you tried their Help page?

yup and its useless

Advertisement