Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pots & Pans

Options
  • 10-10-2011 2:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭

Where do people recommend in Dublin to get said items? Stuff that is decent quality without breaking the bank!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 622 ✭✭✭Deise Musashi

Nisbets.ie or car boot sales!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,455 ✭✭✭✭duploelabs

If you want to break the bank, can't recommend AMC pentole high enough

• Registered Users Posts: 17,045 ✭✭✭✭the beer revolu

I've bought some quality stuff in TKMax in Cork.
    I'm particularly happy with my circulon frying pans and they often have cast iron frying pans very cheap.
    They sometimes have enamelled, cast iron casseroles at a fraction of the price of Le Cruset.
    Can be good for woks too.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,220 ✭✭✭✭Loopy

I also bought some really nice ones in TK Maxx.
    So good in fact that, recently I boiled an egg and totally forgot about it.
    I thought the pot was destroyed but its absolutely fine..
    They are not that cheap though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,846 ✭✭✭barbiegirl

Arnotts Bargain Basement can be good, as can the LeCreusett shop in the Village in Kildare, seconds but still perfect from what I can see. :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭TTWNF

Thanks everybody

ended up going to TK Max and got some nice stuff there... not sure about the brands but will see how they hold up. also got a paella pan for €8.99 seems decent enough too...

Advertisement