Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I'm bored with these...

Options
  • 10-10-2011 3:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 83,331 ✭✭✭✭

OK,

I've had 3 extra copies of these games in my steam for a while now, and I'm unclear as to what to do with them. They are: Portal, Audiosurf, and Rush.

So I'm leaving the floor open to suggestions. :cool: I thought about first come first serve, or fight to the death....

....but those are almost as boring as having spare copies in my account, so someone must have a better way.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,185 ✭✭✭tinodz

You could always try... http://www.steamgifts.com/

...I will send you an invite code if you are interested / need one

• Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

They can be traded with other steam users for gifts they have, or hats or whatever.

Maybe a section could be made for those who have gifts to trade (though not exactly sure who buys things on steam and never redeems them)

What items can be traded?
    Currently, Team Fortress 2 items, Spiral Knights items and gifts purchased on Steam can all be traded between one another.

What do you mean by trading Steam Gifts?
    Any game you’ve purchased from the store as a gift, or received as an Extra Copy, can be traded to other users. They can be used to trade for other Gifts, or for items in Team Fortress 2 or Spiral Knights. We’ve added a new checkout option to the Store when purchasing a gift so you can save it for trading or sending later, to support users who want to save games for trade fodder.

also, I beat your fightscene...people call it the worst...some of us call it genius
    Portal is free btw

• Registered Users Posts: 4,879 ✭✭✭Coriolanus

Caption competition?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,710 ✭✭✭Monotype

SeantheMan wrote: »
    Portal is free btw

But it's not free all of the time and there's slight differences in the free version such as not being able to use source mods if you don't have any source games.

In fariness, if you've not played it you FAIL at PC gaming entirely

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,283 ✭✭✭Ross_Mahon

Can i have portal please? Steam is 'ross_mahon'

• Closed Accounts Posts: 732 ✭✭✭Kadongy

I have a spare borderlands game.
    I might offer you that in exchange for audiosurf, if you might be interested. I'll look at the demo and see if I want it.

Audiosurf is a great game to waste away 10 minutes here and there :)

• Registered Users Posts: 83,331 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

If I didn't already have borderlands (having never played it) I would :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,924 ✭✭✭✭RolandIRL

Have a TF2 match...whoever wins gets them or do a match per game thing

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 933 ✭✭✭hal9000

Ill put 3000 quackloos on the new commer

• Registered Users Posts: 7,870 ✭✭✭Grumpypants

dance off, there can be only one winner. start dancing !

Advertisement