Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

East Coast Bars for live music...

Options
  • 10-10-2011 6:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,940 ✭✭✭

Ok i'm wanting to know your favourite bars for live music in any of Oz's east coast cities, where in Brisbane, Sydney, Cairns etc would people recommend for live music? Also Melbourne but not sure if we'd have time to get down there. I'm talking smallish venues and bars that have cover bands or bands that do a few originals, not huge concert type venues.

Basically i'm trying to work out places that we could gig on a little tour of Austrailia over the summer, coming over from Wellington for ten days.

We do classic rock covers:
    www.joesgarageband.co.nz

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 39,347 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

I don't think 10 days isn't enough to get from sydney to cairns if you plan on playing at night.
    IOr at least it will be very tight

• Registered Users Posts: 3,940 ✭✭✭pclancy

Will be flying between and renting the backline/drums at each city so time should be fine.

Advertisement