Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox GPU Reball and CPU Transplant Service?

• 10-10-2011 9:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 177 ✭✭

I'm lookking to get a few xbox 360 GPU's reballed and a couple of CPU transplanted to a donor board.

Does anybody know of good, reliable service here in Ireland?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,584 ✭✭✭TouchingVirus

There's ConsolePro, Docentore (I think) and FixMyPc which is a shop located on Main Street, Maynooth that I know of :)

• Registered Users Posts: 177 ✭✭Mikebyrne

There's ConsolePro, Docentore (I think) and FixMyPc which is a shop located on Main Street, Maynooth that I know of :)

Definitely not using the first option, I'm trying to organise something with Docentore but I've 6 boxes so couriering isnt really an option.

I might give FixMyPc a shout

Cheers Danny

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,828 ✭✭✭Reamer Fanny

Mikebyrne wrote: »

Definitely not using the first option, I'm trying to organise something with Docentore but I've 6 boxes so couriering isnt really an option.

I might give FixMyPc a shout

Cheers Danny

Avoid fixmypc they have a dreadful turnaround at least in my experience, sounds like your not happy with Consolepros?

justryan wrote: »
    Avoid fixmypc they have a dreadful turnaround at least in my experience, sounds like your not happy with Consolepros?

That's an understatement to say the least

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

Bear in mind folks this is a public forum, so be aware of any libel/defamation comments etc.

• Advertisement

Thanks for the list of names, I'll get in touch with them

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 641 ✭✭✭kilianmanning

have had a terrible experience too still no playstation after 3 months!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,828 ✭✭✭Reamer Fanny

have had a terrible experience too still no playstation after 3 months!

What was the problem with your PS3?

Advertisement