Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

dado trunking boxes

Options
  • 10-10-2011 10:09am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,431 ✭✭✭

Are the boxes standard for all brands of trunking

thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,592 Mod ✭✭✭✭2011

M cebee wrote: »
    Are the boxes standard for all brands of trunking

thanks
    No.

I always used Marshall Tufflex dado trunking with it's own boxes. Great product and good price.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,431 ✭✭✭M cebee

are they all different then
    i cant recall

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,592 Mod ✭✭✭✭2011

are they all different then
    i cant recall
    Yup.

Different makes, different dimensions.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,454 ✭✭✭cast_iron

2011 wrote: »
    Yup.

Different makes, different dimensions.
    Even Marshall Tufflex do a couple of types of box within their range. And the boxes don't fit all Marshall Tufflex trunking.

cast_iron wrote: »
    Even Marshall Tufflex do a couple of types of box within their range. And the boxes don't fit all Marshall Tufflex trunking.
    I'm sure you are correct. I just like the brand and found that it all fits together well.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 834 ✭✭✭indie armada

probably the most common brand apart from m/t is pemco. if you are trying to match up a box and you suspect its m/t then there will be part numbers on it. the pemco stuff is cheap and cheerfull but never had any complaints about it.

Got 3 metres of 100*40, 6 double boxes
    2 end caps
    cost about 20 euro

Got 3 metres of 100*40, 6 double boxes
    2 end caps
    cost about 20 euro

Good price. What make?

Decoduct maxi trunking
    meteor electrical
    the website wont show trade price unless you're logged in

Advertisement