Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[US] 6x02 - "Once Upon A Time" [*SPOILERS WITHIN*]

Options
  • 10-10-2011 11:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,297 ✭✭✭

Brother Sam, a minister with a criminal history, is brought in by the homicide department to help solve a macabre murder, but Dexter sees him for what he really is—and it’s definitely not a man of God. Elsewhere, Debra’s sudden hero status elicits a pair of surprising proposals.

What did you think of 6x02 'Once Upon A Time'? 32 votes

Excellent
    0% 0 votes
    Pretty good
    15% 5 votes
    Average
    43% 14 votes
    Poor
    31% 10 votes
    Awful
    9% 3 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,123 ✭✭✭Staplor

Meh, I was expecting a bit more after the first episode.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,276 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

Need John Lithgow to come back from the dead, anything else wont impress me im afraid.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,081 ✭✭✭jcf

Decent ep allright, was so obvious Baptista was never gonna be promoted,

I think it has potential as a season - not too gone on that Hanks chap as
    a bad guy.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,297 ✭✭✭Ron DMC

The best thing about this episode was Deb getting promoted. Gives excellent potential for a proper face-off with Dexter in the future.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,660 ✭✭✭SDTimeout

Maybe I just can't see bad in this show but I really liked this episode ?

Brother Sam scenes were all excellent. Deb's a little annoying still though.

Also I said last week about things leading to Dex being caught. Had he killed brother Sam you would have thought he at least used a fake name for the car.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,854 ✭✭✭Sinfonia

Obviously not as good as last week, but I didn't expect it would be. We're getting a bit of a slow exposition here, but that's not really atypical of Dexter.

Regardless of all else: Mos Def is involved; I'm in this for the long run.

I kind of wish Dexter didn't have a kid though. So far it doesn't really seem to be going anywhere exciting, and Dexter is a much cooler character when he's a lone wolf. I suppose they did get rid of the wife, I guess that's something to be thankful for :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭ThunderApple

Sinfonia, you're right... :) it was already cheesy enough. The wife storyline, I mean.

• Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭CYHSN

Anyone else disappointed with Edward James Olmos?
    I was looking forward to seeing him in this after reading about it on imdb, I've watched all of BSG and he was my favorite character in the series.. I'm sure he'll improve though

• Registered Users Posts: 20,397 ✭✭✭✭FreudianSlippers

I think it was stronger and more "Dexter" than last episode TBH.
    Deb is really annoying at the moment!

I am excited to see where this is going this season though.
    Also, anyone else think the Deb/Dexter scenes are a little colder this season (or am I just reading their real-life breakup into the show?)

Advertisement