Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Drummer wanted. DROGHEDA area

Options
  • 10-10-2011 11:47am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Looking for a drummer, for an original metal/rock and cover band! must have some experience! Looking to get going ASAP! as we have a few gigs in the pipeline! Interested? call or text me on <snip>. ask for James!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 DazlerDee

Can you give influences, age, is it hard rock or heavy out.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

LucidDreams: Please note that per the charter, phone numbers are not allowed. Use the site's PM facility instead.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 LucidDreams

Yo dude, we are all 20 and 21! Metallica, Disturbed, Nickelback, Thin Lizzy, Megadeth, Soulfly and Godsmack, would be the main influences,

Hard Rock and Heavy. The originals tend to be fast and chuncky riffs, with clean vocals and a bit of a shout every now and then

The Covers, are the likes of bullet for my valentine, FFDP, Fightstar, Nickelback, Godsmack, Puddle of Mudd, and that sorta thing!

you interested in setting up a jam?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 DazlerDee

Alright dude not my cup of tea Im more of a commercial AOR man, best of luck with your search.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 LucidDreams

Not looking for a drummer. We found one :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

Not looking for a drummer. We found one :)
    Best of luck with it! Thread closed. Please let me know if you want it re-opened.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement