Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

annoyed with meteor

Options
  • 10-10-2011 11:52am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 616 ✭✭✭

ive been waiting for the galaxy s2 price to go down with meteor because theyve had it for ages now and the guys in the shop kept saying when new phones come in the prices will go down, and they normally do before xmas too, so i was checking if i was eligible for uprade yet and i noticed theyve put the prices UP :mad:

50 quid extra now, whats the story with that???? i rang the shop and asked why and he said they change the prices every month!!! wtf!! am so annoyed because ive been waiting and now theyve raised the price. :mad::mad:

Comments

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,121 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

Capitalism. Crazy shít.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 616 ✭✭✭pearljamfan

total money grabbing gits, id like to get a proper answer from meteor though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,522 ✭✭✭neilthefunkeone

Most likely will go up for the Christmas demand.. Price will then drop in January..

That's what id say is going on!

• Registered Users Posts: 483 ✭✭BornIn84

was gonna buy it myself and was really annoyed to see this. outta stock on the website at the moment too. I thought they were a decent mobile company but im not sure if i'll bother now.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,798 ✭✭✭✭DrumSteve

Samsung jacked up the price apparently

• Advertisement
Advertisement