Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Want to marry my budgies.

• 10-10-2011 1:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 83 ✭✭

This might seem like a joke thread, but it's not.

I keep budgies and love them as pets.

I have two budgies, called Harry & Davina.

As they're so close I'd like them to marry so that they're husband and wife.

Is this possible, and if so, how?

I'm 100% serious. This is not a wind-up.

Thank you.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,045 ✭✭✭✭tk123

Get ordained online and perform the cermony yourself? ;)

*** I wonder if I could get a tax break if I was a member of the clergy?? :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,132 ✭✭✭Sigma Force

Not really I don't think, it does sound a bit nuts but having had many budgies over the years I can understand how close they are with each other.
    They bond strongly with each other and I guess the best you can do for your budgies is ensure they're happy and healthy and have the biggest cage or aviary you can afford and give them lots of quality time.
    It's sweet to think you care that much about them though, so many budgies aren't looked after properly and it's nice to hear you see the strong bond they have with each other.

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭Davy1020

Marry budgies? What? Why? How? so many questions :) each to their own but got a good laugh out of that///takes all sorts!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,496 ✭✭✭Mr. Presentable

I suppose it depends on what religion they are............

Haha brilliant Mr. Presentable!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 903 ✭✭✭Tazium

What she say when she was asked? Absent of consent does not equal consent. Or so I heard.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,577 ✭✭✭spix

You are wanting to force them to get married, this is animal abuse.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

471392431_d4239d45cd_o.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,132 ✭✭✭Sigma Force

eeek they're freaky looking would hate to of gone to that wedding..put you right off the cake.

I am a Minister and can perform the marriage if you wish

• Advertisement
Advertisement