Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Puscifer

Options
  • 10-10-2011 2:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭

Any fans in here?

I just picked up the new album, "Conditions Of My Parole".
    Here's the first single from it

http://www.rollingstone.com/videos/new-and-hot/puscifer-man-overboard-20110908

Loved the previous albums and I love this too so far, feels a bit mellower which I like, still got some dancey-ish industrial stuff going on, but there's a few ambient tracks too real nice.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,684 ✭✭✭triggermortis

Not heard it yet - have to get onto amazon. Got a few of his albums and EP's

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 Steff

I was actually kinda dissapointed by them at first. I'm a massive Tool/APC fan, so I was interested to see what Maynard would be like solo, and it was just very different to what I was hoping for. They have grown on me, I must admit, but personally I find Puscifer remixes to be much more enjoyable than most of the original tracks. Case in point, Danny Lohner's mix of The Undertaker. Absolute choon!

• Registered Users Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

Conditions Of My Parole is already out? I thought it was being released tomorrow?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭Zombienosh

Kess73 wrote: »
    Conditions Of My Parole is already out? I thought it was being released tomorrow?

Apparently released Oct 18th.

;)

• Registered Users Posts: 28 leonh74

was dissapointed when i bought the first album because i wanted more tool sounding stuff.it ended up really growing on me though.Listened to the full stream off the new album 2 or 3 times and fairly impressed.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,241 ✭✭✭Vic Vinegar

Can't wait for this. The first album was pure class! (and the remix version!)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,748 ✭✭✭Dermighty

I really like the new album, it's very solid.

Advertisement