Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Naas Court Hotel

Options
  • 10-10-2011 2:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭

Hey. Does anyone know is the Court in Naas as good on a Friday night as it is on a Saturday night?? :D If not, any suggestions please?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 456 ✭✭Derfil

Fudge74 wrote: »
    Hey. Does anyone know is the Court in Naas as good on a Friday night as it is on a Saturday night?? :D If not, any suggestions please?

Its pretty crap on both nights:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 184 ✭✭xxshebeexx

I was there a couple of Fridays ago and it was pretty good fun! Bit of a strange crowd, but fun anyway!

• Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭Fudge74

Derfil wrote: »
    Its pretty crap on both nights:pac:

Awwwwwwwww really????? It's been a while since I was there but the last time was on a Saturday night, downstairs and the music was brilliant. Has it changed then????? :(

Awwwwwwwww really????? It's been a while since I was there but the last time was on a Saturday night, downstairs and the music was brilliant. Has it changed then????? :(

Ah no. To be fair to it it pulls a huge crowd on a Saturday night and the music as you say is decent downstairs. On the downside its overcrowded and its free in before 11.00pm but you'd have to be there by 10.30 to get in free. Bouncers stop the queue around 10:45. Sharp practice.

• Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭Fudge74

And is the music as good on a Friday night do you know???

• Advertisement

And is the music as good on a Friday night do you know???

Yes it is with less of the crowd.

Advertisement