Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Children's Party Entertainment?

Options
  • 10-10-2011 2:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭

My Daughter's birthday party is the week after next and there are quite a large number of children coming, approx. 25. I've been looking on the internet for entertainment and just cannot get over how expensive it would be to have someone come to paint faces or do a magic show or whatever. Some prices are in excess of 150 Euro! Does anybody know anyone local or nearby that maybe does this type of thing and is cheaper!?

Many Thanks in advance for any help, Amy

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭Two Boys

Paul the Magician is supposed to be very good, my Son was at a party he did recently and was really thrilled, this was for 5/6 year olds.
    You will find him on Google, Paul Redmond Magician:D

• Registered Users Posts: 592 ✭✭✭Cheeky Chops

I know Reuben is fantastic (the kids roar laughing) but I have no contact details and I have no idea how much he charges. I'm sure someone else on here could point you in the right direction.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,933 ✭✭✭✭loyatemu

I know Reuben is fantastic (the kids roar laughing) but I have no contact details and I have no idea how much he charges. I'm sure someone else on here could point you in the right direction.

http://www.entertainer.ie/

Advertisement