Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Connecting to wireless

• 10-10-2011 2:54pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 106 ✭✭

Hopefully someone here can help me!

I got my email today with the password for wireless but when I try to connect using my ipod touch it asks for a username and password.. what is the username? I tried both eurodam and ITBWIRELESS but neither are working. Has anyone else has this problem??

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,073 ✭✭✭Xios

Not to be captain obvious, but i think the username and password is your student log in for the intranet.
    Or am i wrong?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,058 ✭✭✭crazyderk

Click settings on your ipod touch
    then wifi then click other
    type the name ITBWIRELESS
    and change the security to WEP
    Type the password in
    That should be it!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 106 ✭✭Prettyfireworks

Xios wrote: »
    Not to be captain obvious, but i think the username and password is your student log in for the intranet.
    Or am i wrong?

Thought that might have been it too but its not. All sorted now though, thanks!

Thought that might have been it too but its not. All sorted now though, thanks!

Actually, it was probably Eduroam you were trying to connect to.

To connect to Eduroam on ipod touch use these details:

Username - BXXXXXXXX@campus.itb.ie
    Password - Your ITB password

The just accept the cert. Then it should connect.

;)

Advertisement