Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best place for batteries/chargers?

Options
  • 10-10-2011 4:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,411 ✭✭✭

I tried to buy a Uniross charger on Amazon.co.uk, but they don't ship here. Local prices are often twice that of online. Can anyone recommend an online shop for batteries/chargers than ships here?

Cheers,

P.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

oceanclub wrote: »
    I tried to buy a Uniross charger on Amazon.co.uk, but they don't ship here. Local prices are often twice that of online. Can anyone recommend an online shop for batteries/chargers than ships here?

Cheers,

P.

Lidl and Aldi all this week are selling bettery chargers and rechargable batteries of all sizes.

• Registered Users Posts: 974 ✭✭✭Remouad

You could try one of the following
    Dabs.ie
    elara.ie
    Komplett.ie
    pixmania.ie

You could try dealextreme.com but the chargers probably won't have irish plugs.

• Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭D_BEAR

Amazon will ship chargers here bought an energiser charger before off them just make sure its dispatched and sold by amazon

Ships to ireland from amazon.
    https://www.amazon.co.uk/Uniross-Smart-Charger-Multi-Batteries/dp/B0013IQH4Q/ref=sr_1_2?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1318326107&sr=1-2

• Registered Users Posts: 959 ✭✭✭maringo

I bought a lidl charger "trionic" couple of years ago - charges various sizes and find it great - also picked up a small one in power city for aa batteries - handy for travelling. :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

maringo wrote: »
    I bought a lidl charger "trionic" couple of years ago - charges various sizes and find it great - also picked up a small one in power city for aa batteries - handy for travelling. :)

Yep,the Lidl chargers are great and cheap as chips too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭Baraboo

7dayshop.com have to be the best supplier I know for batteries and chargers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 135 ✭✭crystallove

DX and Focalprice will be a good choice if you dont want to cost much

Advertisement