Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Find the 'New Thread Button'

Options
  • 10-10-2011 4:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭

I am trying to open a new thread. Where do I find the 'New Thread button?

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,313 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

How did you start this one?

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭cobwebs

I got it in the help desk, but that was only for the help desk.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,313 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

If you have one in the Help Desk, the you have one in every other forum too.

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭cobwebs

Hi Spear

Why do I have to go into the Help Desk to get the new thread button? Where on the home page can I get the new thread button.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,078 ✭✭✭Hal Emmerich

cobwebs wrote: »
    I am trying to open a new thread. Where do I find the 'New Thread button?
    How did you start the other 7?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,370 ✭✭✭GAAman

cobwebs wrote: »
    Hi Spear

Why do I have to go into the Help Desk to get the new thread button? Where on the home page can I get the new thread button.

You cannot start a new thread on the home page, you start it in an individual forum and it will be shown on the home page right after it. As the day goes on and other threads are started or posted in yours moves down the list

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,812 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

For answers to questions that are asked frequently, take a look at our Newbies & FAQ forum. Don't forget to look at the Top 10 Questions and Answers thread if you're fairly new, or the site's FAQ thread for more intricate technical questions, or if you're no longer a new member.

Thread Closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement