Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

When do you do your homework?

• 10-10-2011 4:43pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 914 ✭✭✭

Hi everyone,
    I was interested to find out when other students actually do their homework on the weekend. I always say that I'm going to do it on Friday evening, but never actually do. Usually, I end up doing the homework last thing on Sunday evening.. Is this the case with you too? I wish I could make myself do it on the Friday evening, but I'm too lazy!:p Is this the case with you too?

James.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭Closet Monkey

I would do about 1 or 2 pieces of homework on Friday and on Saturday I would relax even though I always tell myself that I will do the homework on that day and leave the study on Sunday. But I always end up doing the homework on Sunday. I think it's because of laziness as well.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,305 ✭✭✭Chuchoter

I can never do anything on a Friday, I'm wrecked by then. I'd normally get everything done on the Saturday.

• Registered Users Posts: 961 ✭✭✭FYG

Sunday night, last thing. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 635 ✭✭✭EmptyWithMe

Last think on a Sunday, and I always hate myself for it. Never changes though. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,576 ✭✭✭Coeurdepirate

Same with me, I usually start as late on Sunday night as possible! :P

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭SandraManson

We don't get homework. :/

• Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭Stacey.

I never did my homework. But on the occasions I did, I always did it the night before it had to be given in. /laziness

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Michael007

I usually do a small bit of homework on Friday, leave Sat as my day off (i think we all need one a week) and then do the rest on sunday.

• Registered Users Posts: 983 ✭✭✭CiaranK

Sunday Mornings normally

• Registered Users Posts: 367 ✭✭electrictrad

Did Leaving last year, and found working on a friday evening almost impossible . . .tried to do "fun" things like watch the french news on podcast or practice for music practical after a while. . .the biggest issue is that time runs out in Leaving cert year. . .

small tip to combat tiredness. . .avoid fatty foods like pizza and chips. . .when I was wrecked last year, I'd usually keep going, but I fell asleep some evenings after eatin pizza and similar stuff. . . be warned!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,076 ✭✭✭Eathrin

Sunday night leading into monday "morning" :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,576 ✭✭✭Coeurdepirate

Cian A wrote: »
    Sunday night leading into monday "morning" :pac:

Only way to go!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭donvito99

On weekdays, between 11 and 12.

Make that 11 and 2 in the morning if I have a history essay.

I'm so goddamn lazy its painful.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 914 ✭✭✭DarkDusk

donvito99 wrote: »
    On weekdays, between 11 and 12.

Make that 11 and 2 in the morning if I have a history essay.

I'm so goddamn lazy its painful.

ouch

• Registered Users Posts: 231 ✭✭DermotOH

I procrastinate the crap out of it until Sunday evening, When push comes to shove.

Advertisement