Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

TRADE:Keio Flying Squadron 1&2

• 10-10-2011 5:02pm
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,634 CMod ✭✭✭✭

I have the Mega CD Keio Flying Squadron here, the box is quite scratched and the manual is missing but it is working great.
    I also have the Sega Saturn sequel, cunningly titled, Keio Flying Squadron 2, sadly this is disk only, but it is in perfect condition.
    So, if someone has something decent to trade for them both, fire away.

I'm looking for a PSP Go in particular, so if a brother can help me out, that'd be fine...

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,926 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

I've half a bag of macadamia nuts.

Seriously would love these but haven't much to trade. I'd like to get rid of Legend of Dragoon but I also like to keep it around to remind me that it actually exists.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,634 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Retr0gamer wrote: »
    I've half a bag of macadamia nuts.

Seriously would love these but haven't much to trade. I'd like to get rid of Legend of Dragoon but I also like to keep it around to remind me that it actually exists.

I'd be delighted to see them go to you, but you must have something, something in that collection of yours that you can bear to trade, something without Japanese men in thongs preferably!

Oh, I already sold my Legend of Dragoon, got 50 euro for it on ebay!!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,926 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

I've only got Xenogears as a duplicate but my copy needs to be resurfaced so not much use. Don't think I've anything else I could part with :(

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,634 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

This is gone to Retr0 , happy trails!

Thanks a million again!

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement