Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

hardwareversand.de

Options
  • 10-10-2011 5:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭

I made on order five weeks ago they said they never received payment i sent an email with payment confirmation over a week ago still no reply

Can anyone help me with advice on what to do next, just want my money back at this stage never experinced anything like this before :mad: :mad: :mad:

do not want to go down the legal route but what are my options can they just take my money and just ignore my emails

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,983 ✭✭✭Tea_Bag

call your bank?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭IrishMetalhead

tbh it sounds like it's more then likely the bank then hardwareversand, but for both cases do what tea_bag suggested go to the bank and demand to see someone about it, if anyone should know exactly where your money is it should be them

• Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭B0 SELECTRA

cheers i sent confirmation the money was sent its been 9 working days and no reply form hardwareversand

will go to the bank tomorrow see what they can do

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,078 ✭✭✭Hal Emmerich

Ring HWVS?

They can ignore your e-mails but they'll have to talk to you on the Phone, they have English speakers there.

• Registered Users Posts: 371 ✭✭Fussgangerzone

That's pretty annoying. I ordered stuff of them a few weeks ago. Put in a transfer on the 20th September, and my gear was in Ireland on the 3rd October. I had to make some changes and they were pretty good to deal with.

They might be processing your order by now. Were any of your components listed as having a long wait time? That's a possible explanation. They enjoy a pretty good rep here on boards, but that's no reason not to worry that they might have ****ed up your order.

However I did find that I could be waiting days or a week for a reply to my emails. I had to change some stuff after I'd paid them. They were pretty sound about it.

• Advertisement

heres there reply

we apologise for the long waiting time. The ordered itemßs will be send out today.

what a joke i originally ordered on the 2011-08-30 at 00:36 will not be ordering from this site again good rep you say :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 371 ✭✭Fussgangerzone

heres there reply

we apologise for the long waiting time. The ordered itemßs will be send out today.

what a joke i originally ordered on the 2011-08-30 at 00:36 will not be ordering from this site again good rep you say :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Glad to hear you're getting your gear at any rate.

hardwareversand charged 30 euro for postage

dhl.de sites says it should cost 9 euro 2kg package go figure

my last order it cost 30 euro to post all the parts for my pc

not worth it in the long run with all the hassle involved

Advertisement