Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ASUS SABERTOOTH P67 (REV 3.0) LGA 1155

Options
  • 10-10-2011 5:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭

[Embedded Image Removed]

Asus MB SABERTOOTH P67/INTEL LGA 1155 R3.0 90-MIBEDA-G0EAY0KZ

Ive just noticed that one of my suppliers, looks to be getting in 10 of these boards tomorrow, at what looks an unbelivably low price. im considering buying all 10.. From what i can see they seem to sell for €155 on HVSD.. I may be able to sell them for about €70 delivered, if anyone is interested i can probably get a few in .. I have one on order anyway..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 712 ✭✭✭deejer

aidankkk wrote: »
    [Embedded Image Removed]

Asus MB SABERTOOTH P67/INTEL LGA 1155 R3.0 90-MIBEDA-G0EAY0KZ

Ive just noticed that one of my suppliers, looks to be getting in 10 of these boards tomorrow, at what looks an unbelivably low price. im considering buying all 10.. From what i can see they seem to sell for €155 on HVSD.. I may be able to sell them for about €70 delivered, if anyone is interested i can probably get a few in .. I have one on order anyway..

I definitely be interested if you can get them for that price.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭longshotvalue

deejer wrote: »
    I definitely be interested if you can get them for that price.

I've just ordered an extra 2 .. They are due in Wednesday , if I get them you can have one...

I am tempted to order the whole 10 at that price tough...

I'll keep ya posted..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,857 ✭✭✭indough

id definitely also be interested in one if that price is correct

• Registered Users Posts: 1,429 ✭✭✭Big Lar

indough wrote: »
    id definitely also be interested in one if that price is
    correct
    If I can run two ati cards in crossfire mode and take an i5 chip then Ill take one, upgrading my rig in the next couple of months.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,180 ✭✭✭Serephucus

If I had an 1155 setup, and if that board had decent compatible waterblocks, I'd be all over it. Let me know if you get any crazy-cheap SSDs though? :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭Ryan451

I may just be interested, keep me updated please :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,429 ✭✭✭Big Lar

Big Lar wrote: »
    indough wrote: »
    id definitely also be interested in one if that price is
    correct
    If I can run two ati cards in crossfire mode and take an i5 chip then Ill take one, upgrading my rig in the next couple of months.

Shur if you could put a package together with the processor and a bit of ram let me know the cost and you may as well have the twist out of it all.

Big Lar wrote: »
    Shur if you could put a package together with the processor and a bit of ram let me know the cost and you may as well have the twist out of it all.

The supplier that has the Boards, are expensive for the 2500k

I've just ordered an extra 2 .. They are due in Wednesday , if I get them you can have one...

I am tempted to order the whole 10 at that price tough...

I'll keep ya posted..

cheers. Sure you would find a home for the 10 of them. Be a good way of kicking off your building plans. And if you are able to source parts at that kinda cost you will be able to offer a very competitive selling price

• Registered Users Posts: 4,983 ✭✭✭Tea_Bag

awesome price. i want one but have no need sorry.

get them all and sell em on here. they'd sell out fairly quickly.

hell you could be our excuse for that adverts thread we want.

keep up the good work and let us know of any other bargains you can find. id be in the market for a big and small SSD.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,180 ✭✭✭Serephucus

Tea_Bag wrote: »
    hell you could be our excuse for that adverts thread we want.

keep up the good work and let us know of any other bargains you can find. id be in the market for a big and small SSD.

QFT, also +1 on SSD.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 882 ✭✭✭cdb

If you get them at that price or something close to it I'd definitely take one.

ive checked this morning and the quantity coming in is down to 6.. i have 2 on order, if they come in ill order the rest. This company isnt really a supplier of parts so most wouldnt know its a bargain.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,710 ✭✭✭Monotype

Wow, that's a great price. You wouldn't get any P67 board for that.

ACtually there is also a number of ASUS P8P67-M PRO B3 Revision boards which i could sell for about €85 incl delivery. not as good but still €25 cheaper than anywhere.

Ill keep an eye.

Actually they have ASUS P8P67 (REV 3.1) in stock which would be about €90, which is a good price. The more i look at it it seems to be some kind of promo until 31/october..

Any socket AM3+ boards or is it all Intel?

Monotype wrote: »

nope, but there probably getting a bigger discount than i am from the same supplier c2000. They generally quote directly from that supplier and add on their margin.. If they are getting them from that supplier i probably wont get them as they would get priority i would say.

I've been looking around and there seems to be good discounts on Asus boards. Maybe they slashed their prices? I'd say they've lost share with socket 1155 as they had more issues than other manufacturers near the beginning and others have had generally better features, even if by a small margin.

That said, the sabertooth seems ridiculously low.

Any luck with these boards? :)

• Advertisement

im not sure, according to my account, the order is still placed and the price has gone up to 175 for new orders (but my order still has the old price). so im hopeful that ive secured the 6 that are available.

I might have beaten Elara to it as their price is now gone up to the new price

http://www.elara.ie/productdetail.as...ode=ECE2178548

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭deceit

ive checked this morning and the quantity coming in is down to 6.. i have 2 on order, if they come in ill order the rest. This company isnt really a supplier of parts so most wouldnt know its a bargain.

If you get some in I would take one of these off you.

Right it looks as tough ill be getting 8 of these motherboards delivered to me tomorrow.

Nice to get one over on the likes of elara...:D

I will sell some of them here, but ill also be using them to sell a few budget gaming pcs, as i enjoy building..

I have committed to the first poster, but should have 1 or 2 more to sell..

• Registered Users Posts: 27 MongoNet

Right it looks as tough ill be getting 8 of these motherboards delivered to me tomorrow.

Nice to get one over on the likes of elara...:D

I will sell some of them here, but ill also be using them to sell a few budget gaming pcs, as i enjoy building..

I have committed to the first poster, but should have 1 or 2 more to sell..

Im planning an upgrade soon and was looking at this boards anyway so I'm definitely interested in buying one from you

I'd like one but I think I have my heart set on an itx system for my next build and I think it would be unscrupulous for me to use it in a build for someone else so good luck with the sales (and thanks for the offers here!).

I'm very interested so if you have one that you throw my way I'd appreciate it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,463 ✭✭✭Trevor451

I would love to get one of these :) Next in line

Ok im looking at a bunch of 7 these boards.. The absolute cheapest seems to be €155 + Delivery..

My price will be €90 collected from kilkenny, or €100 delivered..

Does that sound fair?..

My preferance being a lazy git would be collections..

Ok im looking at a bunch of 7 these boards.. The absolute cheapest seems to be €155 + Delivery..

My price will be €90 collected from kilkenny, or €100 delivered..

Does that sound fair?..

My preferance being a lazy git would be collections..
    Are these the Sabertooth ones? If so I'd like to take two with delivery to Dublin please. If that sounds good I can arrange a bank transfer or PayPal - whatever you prefer. Drop me a pm and we can make arrangements. Thanks again.

• Advertisement

cdb wrote: »
    Are these the Sabertooth ones? If so I'd like to take two with delivery to Dublin please. If that sounds good I can arrange a bank transfer or PayPal - whatever you prefer. Drop me a pm and we can make arrangements. Thanks again.

Yep.. They are .. You can have 2 Ill pm you in a.while...

Advertisement