Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for a person

Options
  • 10-10-2011 5:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭

Hi all,
    Shot in the dark here but i'm heading back to sligo on wednesday for 1 night-after 18 years! Looking to get in contact or at least say hello to a girl I once knew. Not sure how appropriate it is to look for help here but the street was Holbern St. If anyone is familiar with it, and can help give a shout.
    Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭OhYesItIs

MrSausage wrote: »
    Hi all,
    Shot in the dark here but i'm heading back to sligo on wednesday for 1 night-after 18 years! Looking to get in contact or at least say hello to a girl I once knew. Not sure how appropriate it is to look for help here but the street was Holbern St. If anyone is familiar with it, and can help give a shout.
    Thanks

Total long shot Mr Sausage...apart from everything else, Holborn street is way changed since then.

its gonna be tricky for you to get folk to help out without knowing motivation and who you are.

Try asking in the pubs in Holborn street when ur back. And have a good evening :D

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭SligoLady

Would you not try to find her in the online eircom phonebook or on facebook first? As previous poster said, Holburn street is very different now!

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭MrSausage

Tried this!! I actually remember this street as residential! Maybe I was drunk all the time! I'll ask for her when I'm up. Only motavation is to say hello nothing else! Thanks for the help.

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭SligoLady

Well there is a handful of very old residential houses still there but you've got the back entrances of Mollys diner, Cullens bar, a launderette, John the Fish ship (moved to Tesco car park), a closed recruitment agency plus a newly developed empty commercial unit with apartments above so the chances of her house being there are slim.:( I'm intrigued by this and would love to help more if I could but I don't think it'd be appropriate for you to post her details. Let us know if you find her though! Fingers crossed for ya :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭OhYesItIs

MrSausage wrote: »
    Hi all,
    Thanks

Try phoning ocean fm and put out message .

• Advertisement
Advertisement