Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Different fonts/Colours.

Options
  • 10-10-2011 6:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10,025 ✭✭✭✭

Hi folks.

Should posters post in the font that I am typing in now or are they allowed to post everything in lets say Italics with a different colour.

I know Mods post in Bold when they are Moderating but is everyone else supposed to post in a normal font..

The reason I ask is one poster in another forum posts everything in green italics which I and others find annoying.

Cheers..

Comments

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,305 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Both myself and a CMod have spoken to the user in question about this and instructed them to stop posting that way. They were also warned that failure to comply may lead to sanctions up to and including a siteban. Hopefully it should no longer be an issue.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,025 ✭✭✭✭-Corkie-

Zaph wrote: »
    Both myself and a CMod have spoken to the user in question about this and instructed them to stop posting that way. They were also warned that failure to comply may lead to sanctions up to and including a siteban. Hopefully it should no longer be an issue.

No flies on you...:D:D

Cheers.:)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement