Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Presidential Election/MCQ Clash

Options
  • 10-10-2011 7:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 964 ✭✭✭

I'm in second year and I study Macroeconomics and I noticed mt lecturer has originally scheduled a MCQ for the same date as the presidential election. Will she have to change this as a lot of people are from the country in that lecture and would have to travel home in order to vote?

Has this happen before if so what was the outcome?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,081 ✭✭✭LeixlipRed

Just go and talk to her perhaps? Good start, maybe she didn't realise.

• Registered Users Posts: 964 ✭✭✭heffo500

LeixlipRed wrote: »
    Just go and talk to her perhaps? Good start, maybe she didn't realise.

I sent her email just waiting on a response.

Do you think she will move it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,081 ✭✭✭LeixlipRed

It's possible. You should contact your class rep and see if they'll have a word if she doesn't move it. Should be easily sorted though. Let us know!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,764 ✭✭✭mickstupp

Just sticking my nose in to point out that... besides the Presidential popularity contest starring the magnificent seven idiots, there are also two constitutional referendums, arguably more important. One involves judicial pay cuts and the other is about giving more power to Oireachtas committees, plus there's a by-election for those registered in Dublin West. It's far too easy, in my opinion, for this other stuff to get overshadowed by the morons running for Chief Ribbon Cutter and Handshaker.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,540 ✭✭✭freeze4real

She has changed the date today. Do we gave a day or a week to make our choice to vote.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭Nision

Well fair play to her, i hope others follow suit.

Advertisement