Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is this what I think it is?

• 10-10-2011 7:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,176 ✭✭✭

I noticed some unusual things happening in my email recently, such as sent mails disappearing from folders and emails reappearing in my inbox as unread, despite being opened and replied to already.

A google search of the url of my email lead me to this: http://extremetracking.com/open;refh?login=aheaenin&nm=1900, with the url listed under "All website referrers"

Can anyone please explain what this is about, as clearly it doesn't exactly look good

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,671 ✭✭✭GarIT

Change your password and security question first and see if that helps before you read into it too much.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,176 ✭✭✭Jess16

My password and security question were changed just recently. The redirected url has all the hallmarks of a phishing page and I'm just wondering how to login without redirecting here

Advertisement