Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bottles of Piss in Glanmire!

Options
  • 10-10-2011 8:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 448 ✭✭

Has anyone heard of this wierd one. 62 coke bottles full of piss were found in a ditch by a woman walking.
    http://corkindependent.com/stories/item/4663/2011-38/Piddle-riddle

while the article speculates it is some one without a toilet, i differ. Why the hell would you piss in a bottle if you had no toilet - you would just go in a bush, or the sink!!!
    Seriously though my hunch is that it is a truck driver who regularly passes that road - think about it, they often drive long distance and may not have time to pull in for a piss so they might just piss into a bottle and then leave it behind the passenger seat in the cab. Then say when they build up, he just says to himself "jaysus, i'd better get rid of that piss". Then when he pulls in for his sandwich, he also clears out the cab and throws away the piss bottles. Makes sense to me. A giveaway would be if there was other rubbish there too like sandwich wrappers, fag boxes etc - general truck cab rubbish.

it reminds me of a story that came out some years ago near my home area - the village of clogheen, tipperary to be exact. A man crashe dhis car and when help arrived it was found the car contained a large number of plastic bags containing excrement! it turned out the man's toilet was broken or he had no water and that he was shltting all over the house, bath, sink, you name it. then it all got too much and he started a clear out by shovellling it into bags and then dumping it in the countryside. this went on until one day he was caught out by the car crash.
    It was a council house in the village, and while he recovered in hospital, the council cleaned out his house. Apparently it was in a desperate state and two pickup trucks full of crap was removed from it.

This came out in about 2003 when i was at school and we were amazed that such wierdness could happen so close to us. Initially i thought, well maybe its colostomy bags but no - it was plastic shiopping bags.
    Does anyone else remember this. I know the mans name, and my parents know of him.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,693 ✭✭✭Lisha

HI

I recently heard about a guy living in a shared house who refused to use toilet in house as others use it. He keeps 2L coke bottles in his room and pee s n them....Thing that baffled me is that he has a girlfriend who stays with him so she must know a bout this..:eek:.... This guy is living in Limerick so it prob not the source but I think story does illustrate that any thing is possible

• Registered Users Posts: 316 ✭✭chipsdave

Perhaps He/She is a very mean person and bottles their piss with a view to selling it later.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,016 ✭✭✭✭vibe666

maybe she stumbled upon one of bear grylls secret stashes?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,606 ✭✭✭Jumpy

No Mr Grylls, They have been confiscated and will not be returned. What? No I dont care if they were a "good vintage". You are not getting them back.

Advertisement