Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grinds - Organisational Behaviour

Options
  • 10-10-2011 9:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11

Greetings all,

Does anyone know where I can get grinds ASAP for an exam in early Dec.

Thanks

Ian
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,805 ✭✭✭Rothmans

No need, its easy enough. There's a good enough revision book on it.

http://www.gillmacmillan.ie/make-that-grade-series-uni/make-that-grade-series-uni/make-that-grade-organisational-behaviour

I used only the above book for it, and got a B+ in it. Its a small enough book

• Registered Users Posts: 11 ianmcilraith

Ive got an exam on Dec 5. You think that book will be good enough to get the grade? You looklng to sell your old copy??

Ian

• Registered Users Posts: 526 ✭✭✭LuckyCharms

Hey bud,

Do you mind me asking what you would need help in regarding OB, not sure how helpful grinds are with that module as they stuff is very heavy and complicated which can make it abit confusing trying to explain things.

Also,who is your lecturer?

Hey,

Im not actually in the college. Im going a diploma in bus studies and this is my repeat exam for the course. Im doing it through www.icm.ac.uk and the lectures took place in Dun Laoghaire and the teacher was terrible.

I need help going over some parts and tips/help with the actual writing of answers. So im thinking that grinds will work if i got somebody good.

Ian

• Registered Users Posts: 526 ✭✭✭LuckyCharms

Ah ok, thats a pity, the lecturer i had was a sound man , very approachable on the subject which helped a lot as he knew his stuff. The main thing with OB is about formulating your own approach. Its a very weird subject.

Our lecturer told us that it was something that we would reap the benefits of but also something that no one in business would understand or want to hear about the brain etc when discussing their problems.

I can see how a poor lecturer can leave you more confused than when you started.I had a fair few of them myself :pac::pac:

If you have anything in particular that you want to discuss, feel free to pm me.

I can send you on some of the notes from the module i took if you want, not sure if it would be helpful or not though since mine was taught at masters level.

• Advertisement

Hey,

managed to grinds sorted from a PHD OB studend from UCD Smurfit schoo of business.

thanks thought.

all the best!

Advertisement