Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bill still not showing visa payment

Options
  • 10-10-2011 9:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭

I got my bill online on friday 2 weeks ago and unknowingly had not enough money in my bank account to cover the direct debit.

I jumped on the my eircom site last Friday to pay off the balance with my visa card. Payment went through but I've been keeping an eye on the my eircom page but the credited money has still not been applied.
    When should it show up on the system?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,138 ✭✭✭eircom: Ant

CMpunked wrote: »
    I got my bill online on friday 2 weeks ago and unknowingly had not enough money in my bank account to cover the direct debit.

I jumped on the my eircom site last Friday to pay off the balance with my visa card. Payment went through but I've been keeping an eye on the my eircom page but the credited money has still not been applied.
    When should it show up on the system?

Hi CMpunked,

Thanks for post and apologies for delay replaying.

I've checked your account and a payment was received yesterday (Internet banking). There is still a balance outstanding on this, which has not been received yet. Not knowing exactly what payment you made, I cannot tell you definitively if this has been paid.

If you like to PM the details of you payments, I can check this further for you.

Cheers,
    Ant

Advertisement