Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hoping to do an online IT course?

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

It really depends on

What you want to do after?
    Where does your interest lie?
    What is your current level of knowledge?

Networking engineering or administration,programming,sys sdmin,databases,hardware...

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭Willow01

Well I was hoping do something in general IT maintenance (thats a thing right?) Its more so that I can just get an okayish job its not gonna be my future career you know? Well I built the PC and installed all the shtuff I wanted on to it (although it did take me kind of a long time!)

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

Have a look at the A+ to begin with, it is a general pc maintenance course.

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭Willow01

Can the basic A+ course be done online do you know? (sorry if thats a dumb question!)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 689 ✭✭✭donegal11

Willow01 wrote: »
    Can the basic A+ course be done online do you know? (sorry if thats a dumb question!)

Yes http://tinyurl.com/6hb32xg

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 25 scoobisnacks

You can do the CompTia A+ online through FAS and it costs 120 euro

www.ecollege.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 4,879 ✭✭✭Coriolanus

They're closing the etutor service though. Wonder how easy it would be without direct help...

Advertisement