Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Teaching Languages

• 10-10-2011 10:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

I'm thinking of becoming a secondary school language teacher, perhaps in Spanish and German, or possibly Irish?

Can anyone recommend any courses, or any other subject combinations? Is it possible to teach more than two subjects?

Also, I had thought of applying UL's languages concurrent with teacher training, but when I looked it up on careersportal.ie it said discontinued, so I was wondering if anyone has any information on that? Or could suggest a similar course? :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭gfgfgf14

You might be better off doing applied languages Lm044 you can do three languages and then do your h dip after four years.Im hoping to do it.It leaves your options open too

Advertisement