Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trying to find my locker

Options
  • 10-10-2011 10:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,656 ✭✭✭

Okay so here's the thing, I paid for a locker in the first week of the semester and I have both my key and note that they gave me, BUT when I actually got the key, I didn't bother going and finding the locker. At the time, I didn't really need it and I was sort of just paying because I knew I would need one in the long run.

Now I do need it and I don't know where it is. I have the locker number but I can't remember which building it's in. I'm fairly sure it was a central building (most likely Newman or Ag or one nearby). If I post the number up here, is it possible someone could tell me where to look? I don't know if the numbers continue from one building to the next or if they restart and every building starts at 1.

Anyone have any advice on what I should do?

(btw, I know this was extremely idiotic before anyone else points that out:o)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 889 ✭✭✭stop

At the top right of the receipt there is a letter followed by your locker number. The letter indicates the building your locker is in.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,656 ✭✭✭C14N

stop wrote: »
    At the top right of the receipt there is a letter followed by your locker number. The letter indicates the building your locker is in.

Oh right. I have an N which I assume means Newman. Where are the lockers in Newman?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

It could also be Newstead.

Raphael wrote: »
    It could also be Newstead.

Actually you might be right. I have to generally bring in a load of stuff for my Creativity in Design in Newstead so I might have asked for it to go there. Hmm, I'll check it out tomorrow.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 7,395 Mod ✭✭✭✭**Timbuk2**

C14N wrote: »
    Actually you might be right. I have to generally bring in a load of stuff for my Creativity in Design in Newstead so I might have asked for it to go there. Hmm, I'll check it out tomorrow.

I hope you know where Newstead is. It's on the Clonskeagh/Water-Tower side of campus - it's not central at all! You said you were fairly sure it was a central building - you can't get much more central than the Newman building, so maybe it was that one!

• Advertisement

I hope you know where Newstead is. It's on the Clonskeagh/Water-Tower side of campus - it's not central at all! You said you were fairly sure it was a central building - you can't get much more central than the Newman building, so maybe it was that one!

Oh yeah I know where Newstead is, it's just that I have a suspicion I might have gone for it rather than a central building.

Advertisement