Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Metal for body bar

Options
  • 10-10-2011 10:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 654 ✭✭✭

Got my bellybutton pierced back in 2005. It healed up fine but the skin wore away a bit in the first year I got it done. Some days it hurts me... not bad just a little bit but I'm guessing its the jewellery. I put back in the original one I got when I got it pierced but its like its too long and it keeps twisting around the wrong way! So I want to buy a new bar but I'm wondering what's the best to get?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Titanium. Best you can get tbh

• Registered Users Posts: 1,012 ✭✭✭dazed+confused

Copper

Copper

No.

• Registered Users Posts: 654 ✭✭✭sparkle_23

Thanks! Would I be better off goin to a piercing studio or getting one online somewhere?

Either, to be honest! Just make sure that if you're buying online that you get a good brand, like anatometal, and that it's the right length and right gauge (thickness)

• Advertisement
Advertisement