Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wedding Bands

Options
  • 10-10-2011 10:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 520 ✭✭✭

Hi All

Looking for any suggestions for good wedding bands? Wedding is a pretty small event (max 50 people) but it would still be good to have a lively band at the event.

Any suggestions appreciated..PM me if you prefer

Note to the Moderators - I posted this thread in the Donegal Section as our wedding is local.. Hope i'm in the proper place:)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,852 ✭✭✭homer simpson

Hi All

Looking for any suggestions for good wedding bands? Wedding is a pretty small event (max 50 people) but it would still be good to have a lively band at the event.

Any suggestions appreciated..PM me if you prefer

MOD NOTE: I posted this thread in the Donegal Section as our wedding is local.. Hope i'm in the proper place:)

But your not a mod so can't make mod notes :pac:

there have been a few threads on this here here might give you a few ideas on where to start looking.

• Registered Users Posts: 520 ✭✭✭Minister Boyce

But your not a mod so can't make mod notes :pac:

there have been a few threads on this here here might give you a few ideas on where to start looking.
    Fixed my post;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,299 ✭✭✭paulmclaughlin

Thought this meant wedding bands, as in rings :p

• Registered Users Posts: 46,098 ✭✭✭✭muffler

PM sent :)

• Registered Users Posts: 949 ✭✭✭LoanShark

check this site..

www.everythingbutthebride.ie

Has lists of bands around the area..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 36 basilbuster

Howdo everyone. A friend of mine is getting married next year in the letterkenny area and we were looking for a band to play at the reception. Has anyone any names of good bands that they have saw or used and roughly the kinna money they charge for a wedding. We are looking for a gud lively band that will have everyone out on the floor partying. Thanks in advance.

• Registered Users Posts: 579 ✭✭✭slimboyfat

PM sent.

merged with another thread on same topic.

Advertisement