Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

MP3 Query

• 10-10-2011 11:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 517 ✭✭✭

Hi All

I am looking to buy an MP3 player - not sure of Spec I need but one that can hold about 500 songs. What brand does anybody recommend and what shop/online site is good - not looking for top of the range just a good value mp3 - also an option to play music in the car would be great

thanks in advance

Comments

option 1- sansa clip + or newer version sansa zip. 4gb or 8gb size with expandable micro sd slot. get in Harvey Norman, or online (amazon don't deliver mp3 to Ireland unfortunately). for car buy fm transmitter online (cheap on focalprice.com)

option 2 - get a cheap android phone. 4gb micro sd card costing 10 euro or less will hold 500 songs. if can has bluetooth play though that. else use fm transmitter.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 517 ✭✭✭JOHNPT

Thanks Glasso

• Closed Accounts Posts: 517 ✭✭✭JOHNPT

Glasso do Harvey Norman in Dublin sell the Sanso MP3 player i had a look on their website and cant find it? Where else sell them? Thanks

Advertisement