Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good cigars in Carlow

Options
  • 10-10-2011 11:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭

Hey guys

A mate of mines' 21st is coming up this week and I wanted to pick up some nice cigars for it. Is there anywhere I could get them in carlow without having to order them? My tastes would be amateur at best. I remember there being a place that sold pipes near the Leveretts bar a few years ago. Is that still there and would they have much in the way of cigars?

Thanks
    Remmy

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,373 ✭✭✭✭foggy_lad

Remmy wrote: »
    Hey guys

A mate of mines' 21st is coming up this week and I wanted to pick up some nice cigars for it. Is there anywhere I could get them in carlow without having to order them? My tastes would be amateur at best. I remember there being a place that sold pipes near the Leveretts bar a few years ago. Is that still there and would they have much in the way of cigars?

Thanks
    Remmy
    Cigar Divan beside the Golden Grill, and yes they have a large enough(not what it used to be) selection of cigars and cigarettes as well as other tobacco products.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭Remmy

foggy_lad wrote: »
    Cigar Divan beside the Golden Grill, and yes they have a large enough(not what it used to be) selection of cigars and cigarettes as well as other tobacco products.

Great! Thank you.:)

Advertisement