Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

East Coast Surf

Options
  • 11-10-2011 12:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 44

I'm a Meath man myself, so like every east coaster... I find it difficult to get the board wet regularly. What Are the optimum conditions for surf on the east coast, what can I expect, and where can I find it? Feedback appreciated.
    Darragh

Comments

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,276 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Hi darragh.

Welcome to the forum.

It might be worth getting on to the East Coast Surf Club. This thread might also be worth a look: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056379839

I'm not familiar with the east coast at all really, the most consistent beach over that kneck of the woods is most likely Tramore in Waterford I would think, anywhere else would require a big storm and a southerly swell I'm guessing.

Advertisement