Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

'Argos Type' shops in Oz

Options
  • 11-10-2011 5:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭

Hi All,

Just wondering does anyone know of any Argos type shops or similar equivalent over here in Oz?

Looking to get things like a hair razor (taking the cutting of my hair into my girlfriends hands which could potentially be dangerous!), bedside lamp and a few other bits and pieces. Always find Argos handy at home for getting a whole range of moderately priced goods under the one roof.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 929 ✭✭✭Hasmunch

Have you tried k-mart?

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭Mr Mister

Nope, that could be a good start.

I'll take myself off to Google to look up the nearest one!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,240 ✭✭✭hussey

Mr Mister wrote: »
    Hi All,

Just wondering does anyone know of any Argos type shops or similar equivalent over here in Oz?

Looking to get things like a hair razor (taking the cutting of my hair into my girlfriends hands which could potentially be dangerous!), bedside lamp and a few other bits and pieces. Always find Argos handy at home for getting a whole range of moderately priced goods under the one roof.

Thanks.

There is no catalogue type stores (well no big ones anyway) but Kmart/BigW would stock hair razors

and one of them will be in at least one major centre

• Registered Users Posts: 39,347 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

K-Mart have a decent range of those razors, i'm sure you get one that suits even though i've no idea what way you were describing cuting it before. Girlfriends hands?

Lamps too. I bought 2 last month

Advertisement