Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Problem with Broadband

Options
  • 11-10-2011 9:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭

Hi

I'm just having a problem with my broadband at the moment, it was working fine up untill about 2weeks ago. It seems to work fine for about 20mins, then it cuts out for a minute or two. When it cuts out a red light apears on the router, instead of the normal greeen light. I play a lot of xbox live and its very frustrating, as it keeps cutting out. On sunday I was using skype and it cut out 3times in a hour.

Also, on the ngb coverage map on http://www.nextgenerationbroadband.ie/ the road I live on is marked as NGB enabled & migrated, but yet my broadband only ever goes to 2mb.

If you could look into this for me, that would be great.
    thanks
    Darragh

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,138 ✭✭✭eircom: Ant

darraghjm wrote: »
    Hi

I'm just having a problem with my broadband at the moment, it was working fine up untill about 2weeks ago. It seems to work fine for about 20mins, then it cuts out for a minute or two. When it cuts out a red light apears on the router, instead of the normal greeen light. I play a lot of xbox live and its very frustrating, as it keeps cutting out. On sunday I was using skype and it cut out 3times in a hour.

Also, on the ngb coverage map on http://www.nextgenerationbroadband.ie/ the road I live on is marked as NGB enabled & migrated, but yet my broadband only ever goes to 2mb.

If you could look into this for me, that would be great.
    thanks
    Darragh

Hi Darragh,

Thanks for posting on eircom's Forum on Boards.

If you PM your home phone or eircom Account number I will look into your broadband query and advise.

Best regards,
    Ant

Advertisement