Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Veins around nipple??

Options
  • 11-10-2011 10:10am
    Registered Users Posts: 35

Hi all,

Im on cd20 and since yesterday ive noticed blue veins around my areolas...also my boobs have been a bit tender to the touch. I had period like cramps yesterday too. I reckon I ovulated on cd10 as I had EWCM then...could I be pregnant? Or am i just looking too hard and finding things that are maybe always there?! When could I expect a positive on a hpt if i was pregnant?

This TTC lark is so frustrating!! :)

Thanks in advance!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,260 ✭✭✭Mink

You're prob more likely to get responses on the TTC sticky thread at top of this forum as it has lots of traffic.

If you reckon you ov around CD10, then I'd say wait til CD 24 before doing a test. Is that the day you'd be expecting your period?

Do test with first morning urine so it'll be extra concentrated!

Re the boobs, if mine are sore or swollen coming up to AF, I sometimes notice the veins more as well... can also be a symptom in early preg as far as I know

Advertisement