Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Garda Station

Options
  • 11-10-2011 10:14am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

hey guys i was just wondering if you could tell me if their is a Garda station in tramore, i am new to tramore and was just wondering

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

See this map:
    http://www.discovertramore.ie/tramoremap.pdf

Its behind the Grand Hotel - just follow the road that goes around the back of it and you will see a one-way street in front. Turn left and its at the top of that road (the back of Super Valu).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 448 ✭✭Master and commander

hey guys i was just wondering if you could tell me if their is a Garda station in tramore, i am new to tramore and was just wondering

ah. i see. sorry for your troubles.

you've only just arrived and already you require the guards. What was the trouble? scumbags i presume? - welcome to Tramore!:D:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,725 ✭✭✭charlemont

ah. i see. sorry for your troubles.

you've only just arrived and already you require the guards. What was the trouble? scumbags i presume? - welcome to Tramore!:D:D:D

Maybe he wants a form stamped or so.

Advertisement