Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Change in my 4 month old

Options
  • 11-10-2011 11:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 457 ✭✭

my son is 4 months old and has always been a very content baby with a good mild temperment. Last few days he is constantly grizzling and crying alot more, I tried to give him teethers but not interested, dont think its his teeth and once i pick him up to settle him he calms but starts again once i put him down....he also seems to be tired more often...its not like him......anyone any ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 567 ✭✭✭egan2020

I've been going through the same thing for the last two weeks with my 5 month old, who like your little one is a really placid and content baby. I think it has to be teething. She has no real interest in a teether either but will suck and bite my finger. She had been sleeping from 8.30 to 7.30 for almost a week but last night she was up at 4 and then again at 5. At 5, I gave her a spoon of Panadol and some Bonjela and within twenty minutes she went back down and stayed for almost four hours. Gave her the Panadol again today and she's been much better.

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭qwertytlk

Hi, my boy is 4months too and the last two days has been the same. Im not sure if its teething either but gave him a drop of calpol lsast night and it did th trick. I also read online on a child development website that babies go through a growth spurt around 4 months mentally and physically so was thinking this could be it. Best f luck

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭Ayla

Also take a look at this thread that was going recently:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056410692

Advertisement