Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for Double Room that accepts Couples (Clontarf/Drumcondra/Fairview/Glasnevin)

Options
  • 11-10-2011 12:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,238 ✭✭✭

Hi all, been trawling daft for about 6 weeks now looking for a nice double room in the areas listed above that accepts couples, not an easy task! There's a lot of crap ones out there and the nice ones vanish very quickly. Budget is about €5-600 and not restricted to the areas above. Working in East Point so anywhere relatively close to there or on the Dart line is grand.

If anyone knows of any double room that's going in an apartment/house and they are cool with living with couples could ye post below! Been with my girlfriend for a number of years and always lived in house shares so no drama!

Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

Have you tried the Accommodation & Property forum for advice?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,238 ✭✭✭Rowley Birkin QC

Des wrote: »
    Have you tried the Accommodation & Property forum for advice?

I actually just remembered its existence after posting here. :o

Is it possible to move the thread over there?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 zoi0moi

Hi I am wondering if you are still interested in a double room for couples. There is a double room in my house in Drumcondra. Rent is 325 per month. Currently one other student couple living in house.

Advertisement